Pages

Thursday, July 5, 2012

A little productive today

Well,after making some heart shaped blueberry muffins for breakfast,I was able to do some laundry,check through emails,cook some baked fish, grits and fried squash (which was picked fresh from the garden minutes before), I was finally able to get down on some sewing. I took an ordinary pillowcase and converted it to a baby pillowcase and added a pink ribbon trim.
I made these blueberry muffins from the Martha White muffin mix and heart shaped silicone baking molds.




I was going through my inspirational projects sheets that you get free from craft stores and decided to hang them on a piece of yarn so that they can stare me in the face as a reminder of all what I need to get accomplished. I just strung them on and some I attached with clothes pins so that they would be easy to remove if they have a pattern on it or if they are of priority to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment