Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

It's beginning to look like Christmas

I know that I have not been blogging much but with trying to buy Christmas gifts at affordable prices, getting the place clutterfree and running kids back and forth to school,life has been pretty hectic.So here is where I stand.I am almost done with the shopping (or should I say my money is almost done and not much shopping again...haha).School is going to be out from next week and no, my place is not clutterfree..eek! I have to work on some more decluttering but I wanted to share these with you all.

Let us never forget the real reason for the season.

 Finally got some shopping done

I have recycled some bulks and lollipop ornaments to put on this wreath

The stuff characters were all gotten at Walmart about 9 years ago for $1.00 a piece!

No comments:

Post a Comment