Pages

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

American Girl crocheted outfit

A very Merry and blessed Christmas to you all! I hope this day was good to you.Christmas is almost over and we are expecting some heavy storms later on tonight and possible isolated tornadoes so I hope that no serious damages are done.
We had a relaxed Christmas today with some of the kids being here for the opening of presents.Some could not make it.My little one was thrilled to get her new American girl doll,Mc Kenna.She loved her first one which was chosen to look like her.She named her Macy.Even though she wanted Mc Kenna,she loves Macy and wanted a special outfit for her to wear to church yesterday. I got the pattern for the top here WRAP TOP. You can also get a skirt pattern on that site but I had already made a skirt a few weeks ago.I created my own skirt pattern by just increasing on each row to make it frilly.
Here is Macy in her latest crocheted outfit:


 
I hope you all enjoy the rest of the Christmas.Blessings to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment