Pages

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

What a busy time!

Well, it has been a while since I have blogged but I promise that I have been extremely busy. Last week, my eldest son and daughter both graduated with their Bachelor's degrees! I am so proud of them!
I have been juicing but got so fed up with mainly veggies that for the entire week and this weekend, I was doing mainly fruit juicing rather than mainly veggie juicing. Needless to say, I did not lose weight. The fruit juices were great! I used strawberries, pineapples, mangoes, apples, kiwis, oranges, grapefruits. The only veggie that I used the most of was carrots! Speaking of which, I must let you know that the Hispanic grocery that I found the cheap fruits and veggies had huge carrots for $0.10 a piece!! I am not kidding. I said ten cents!!! So, I bought me a $1.00s worth...haha!
What made my shopping trip even more fun yesterday was that after buying ten huge carrots, I went to Ingles and got this 20 pound bag on sale for $4.99!!! Now, that means more juicing and sharing the carrots with family and friends! A win-win situation!

My ten cents a piece jumbo carrots

$4.99 for this bag. The original price for it was $24.99!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment