Pages

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Teachers gifts

Wow, time sure has flown! Tomorrow is the last day of school and my daughter had a blast. Her homeroom teacher was very nice to her and so was her music teacher. She likes all her teachers but you know that there are some whose love just flows out to their students.
I wanted to make unusual tokens of appreciation and so for the homeroom teacher, I created a Teacher Trophy made with Styrofoam apples and a candle holder. I added a felt stitched ribbon and an apple embellishment. For the music teacher, who is a spider freak, I crocheted a spider and web using glitter white yarn for the web and dark brown yarn with cute pink googly eyes that have eyelashes on them.





The patterns for the spider and the web can be found here: crochet spiderweb, crochet spider

No comments:

Post a Comment