Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

The never ending crochet granny square bedspread

It has been 10 years since I last crocheted a bedspread. How sorry is that! I finally got fed up looking at all the yarn that I have collecting dust and taking up too much precious space in my tiny office.



I decided to make a bedspread and the easiest one for me to do without counting too much is the wonderful granny square! Who does not like granny right? I started with my white center and then continued with some variegated. Well, of all things, the thread had to be tangled just when I was on a roll...ugh!

 
After getting hubby to grudgingly help the tangled mess, I finally got down two rows before I was able to start on my next color. This is a work in progress,so keep tuned for how it is turning out.
 
 
 
If you want to try this pattern, you can go here for inspiration: Giant granny square blanket
 

No comments:

Post a Comment