Pages

Saturday, September 29, 2012

How do you get pilling out from a sweater

I have been cleaning out my closet and putting away Summer clothes and hanging Fall weather ones up. I came across my favorite sweater.I only wore it twice and it is so comfortable but unfortunately,it got pilling from washing with other clothes. I tried to use a strong lint remover but to no use.Then,I finally took my disposable shaver and here is what I got. It still had some remaining.I had to be careful with the shaver though becase it could pull the fibers and snag some threads. I also had to go a particular direction with the shaver to get it and press lightly.If you have any ideas on how to get rid of pilled clothing,I would love to know.I am too attached to this to throw it out,especially when it is still particularly like new.

No comments:

Post a Comment