Pages

Friday, September 28, 2012

Dollar Tree finds

I always get those plastic containers at the local Dollar Tree where everything is only $1.00. I was amazed to see that there were some pretty big ones this past week.I grabbed me only three and put them in my closet.I got a lot of tops in them.I think I am going to buy me a bunch more because I really do not know how long they are going to be in stock for.A lot of times we do not get the same items again.

Another great find I discovered was those vacuum bags.I have always wanted to try them out but they are a pretty expensive pack, so at the Dollar Tree, I found them being sold individually.I got me a large one and today, I used it for my Queen sized comforter and it did work! That is another thing I must get the next time I am back there.


No comments:

Post a Comment