Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Home made vanilla ice cream without an ice cream maker

I made this yesterday and was so tickled at the result. I was reading a past issue of an All You magazine and saw this recipe for an easy peasy vanilla ice cream. All you need is 3 ingredients!

*2 cups heavy whipping cream
*1 can sweetened condensed milk
*1-1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract (shh...I used 2 tablespoon imitation vanilla)

Method:

In an electric mixture, beat the ingredients together for about 5-7 minutes or until stiff peaks are formed. Pour in a loaf pan or any freezer safe container. Since I am a recycle nut, I used a clean plastic Domino sugar container...haha. Freeze for 8 hours and there you have it!!!! You can add your own ingredient like fruits,nuts etc but since I did not have those in hand,I just left mine plain. I am not lying when I say I really love this! (That was the fat side of me talking...lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment