Pages

Friday, August 9, 2013

DIY Envelopes

Hello everyone! I am taking a few precious moments off from getting my planning and decorating done for my daughter's upcoming wedding. It is hectic and tiring but as you know, it is a big moment. I have hardly have time to be on Pinterest except only to get ideas for the wedding. Yesterday I came across an easy way to re-use paper and make envelopes. I thought it was kind of neat that the person(I cannot for the life of me think of what website I went to) had wallpaper samples. I did too!!! So, I thought, why not? I finally got going to make out the envelope.

The instructions are simple:

*Get an envelope and open it out to form a template
*Trace it around and cut.
*Crease the edges like it is on the original envelope
*Fold and glue on the areas like the original.

I used a pinking shears to give the zigzag look on the flap. Pretty easy!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment